Bedroom objects are not only a thing of comfort, but also beauty as room aesthetics and appearance is vital. A beautiful bedroom appearance soothes your eyes as well as the right choice of bed and pillows gives you comfort that helps sound sleeping. Additionally, there is also a pillow that offers an extra visually appealing presence to the room. But to achieve this goal of comfort and aesthetics, we use products that are potentially harmful to the environment. Thus, shifting to high quality and beautifully designed eco-pillow is the best solution to this issue.
What Is an Eco-Pillow?
The eco pillows are made of organic materials like wool, organic cotton, natural latex, recycled polyester, buckwheat, etc., that are not harmful to the environment. There are many reasons for environmental issues like pollution, global warming, and more, and it is better to contribute to a good cause while maintaining our comfort. Additionally, the organic material used for the pillow filing is grown without pesticides or other harmful chemicals. Thus, these are environmentally friendly and biodegradable pillows that are incredibly comfortable, allowing you a peaceful sleep, and are safe for the natural system.
What Are the Different Types of Eco-Pillow You Can Buy?
Many organic pillows can be suitable for you, depending on your preference. The pillow type varies on the stuffing inside the pillow, making its unique properties based on the material. Of course, all these are eco-friendly and organic materials that are not harmful to the environment.
- Organic Cotton: Cotton is one of the most common fillings in bedroom objects like pillows, donnas, etc. Of course, in this case, it is organic cotton make into the fabric to use as pillow stuffing. As regular cotton includes pesticides, insecticides, and other harmful chemicals, organic cotton uses fewer resources to avoid toxic chemicals like bleaches and dyes.
- Organic Wool: Wool is one material use in both the cover and filling of the pillow. It is usual obtain from lambs, sheep, and some specific mountain goats. This is one of the most popular materials use for pillows and is eco-friendly, keeping you warm in winter and relatively cool in hot temperatures.
- Silk: Another material obtain from other animals is silk which is quite luxurious, and the fiber is soft to your skin. And due to the high quality and highly luxurious fabric, it is expensive.
- Organic Latex: If there is one material prefer for soothing and comfortable sleep, latex. It is a material that allows breathable, comfortable, and sound sleep. And organic latex is extract from the milky white liquid from the rubber tree.
- Kapok Fibers: Another famous eco-pillow material is the fibers obtain from the kapok tree. This material is like down, and the production of this material is consider safer and more sustainable compare to other crops. This is because of the minimal use of chemicals like pesticides during harvesting.
Why One Should Choose to Use Organic Pillows over Regular Pillows
- The first thing you can imagine when having any organic item is the factor that it’s eco-friendly. Of course, a pillow’s first task should be providing you comfort while sleeping but being environmentally friendly is the top priority of our life today.
- Additionally, organic pillows are hypoallergenic, which offers protection from dust mites and mildew.
- It is also highly comfortable and is breathable during sleep.
- They are high durable because they are make of organic material involving little to no harmful chemicals like pesticides and insecticides.
Eco-pillows are not very common as not everyone is using them. But it is better to make a difference and contribute to the environment. Having a comfortable pillow should always be the priority that allows you to have a peaceful sleep.
Thus, Buy Eco pillows for comfortable and eco-friendly. Yes, they are a bit expensive because they are make from natural materials with few chemicals. But this makes it more beneficial for your health and comfort. And thus, these are the best pillow for your sleep and our planet as well.